On January 19, 2007, a training session „Corruption Proofing of the Draft Regulatory Acts” was conducted by the CAPC for the Centre for Combating Economic Crime and Corruption.
At the training, the audience was familiarized with the following subjects:
- National legal framework on corruption proofing of draft regulatory acts
- General notions of legislative acts and legislative technique. Elaboration and substantiation of the draft legislative acts.
- International anticorruption acts.
- Preparatory procedures for performing the anticorruption expertise. Judicial practice – essential element for the identification of the imperfection of legislation.
- Corruptibility elements of the legislative acts.
This event was organized in the framework of the Joint Project of Council of Europe and European Commission against Corruption, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing in the Republic of Moldova (MOLICO), co-financed by European Commission, Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency and Council of Europe.